Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Help This Poor Girl Find The Light

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowiusedtobemean
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Help This Poor Girl Find The Light Reply with quote

Little girly friend of mine needs some advice.. in her AIM Profile-"samisnthere" is a vote for what she sohuld buy.... one is a bass and the other is a nice cobaltflux ddr pad... now i shook my head in shame when i saw the bass was winning... so pretty much anyone bord enough look at her profile and vote for ddr yea woot!... or not it dont matter... so yea the screen name again is: samisnthere

coo coo

and to make this thread actually mean somthing what do you all think about the idea of the cobaltflux homepad (im sure you all know about) for the new x-box versions soon to come.. think they should go for making one for that? its wouldnt be that hard, i personally think its a good idea :/
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
nick.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bass.... what... guitar? I think it depends on how much into ddr she is, if she is really into it, i guess ddr, if only kinda, then i guess the bass.

Personally, I think the cobalt flux is a complete ripoff, you can get a nice ignition 1.0 pad for $40 off ebay, mod it, and it works fine, spending $200+ on a ddr pad is unbelievable
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
ADHD Goten
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for the Bass...
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR Console Game Forum.

That is all E1.gif
Romantic Boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In Southern California, where the romance guides me through my heart and soul
4. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmmm need advice? You should call this guy.

Wrong forum homes.

X-Box? Homepads? Whoa!
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

Vi0Let wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmm need advice? You should call this guy.

Wrong forum homes.

X-Box? Homepads? Whoa!

Umm how can you call a guy if you only have the 1st 3 numbers? What's the point anyway?
View users profile Send private message
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

6. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh it was censored so people dont prank call him.
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but yea she already got a bass fairly new and she never touches it.... bad people trying to make her gt a new one heh... plus she loves ddr more. E10.gif ddr is now ahead by a few votes but from what ive seen the "bass" people are making mulitple SN's to vote! theres a war going on! gah... im so bored
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Tsunami Forever
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol pat are you tryin to get her to buy one so you can play on it too? laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really... i havnt really hung out with her since we broke up... but blah... its at exactly 50/50 right now
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: