Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Patsters pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PHSwarrior
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Patsters pad Reply with quote

Im interested in building Patsters dance pad, Ive been to his website and ive dowlaoded the adding lights tutorial, does anybody have any info regarding the costruction process or does anybody know Patstres E-mail address? It would help me a tremendous amount if somenone could please provide some information about the pad or a tutorial of how to make the pad or if someone has way of getting hold of Patser i would greatly appreciate the help given, Thanxy the way if this post is locked please e-mail me warrior52003@hotmail.com

P.S.- if Patster himself reads this, that pad is the coolest thing ive ever seen, good job man
Andreq
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Patsters pad Reply with quote

PHSwarrior wrote:
Im interested in building Patsters dance pad, Ive been to his website and ive dowlaoded the adding lights tutorial, does anybody have any info regarding the costruction process or does anybody know Patstres E-mail address? It would help me a tremendous amount if somenone could please provide some information about the pad or a tutorial of how to make the pad or if someone has way of getting hold of Patser i would greatly appreciate the help given, Thanxy the way if this post is locked please e-mail me warrior52003@hotmail.com

P.S.- if Patster himself reads this, that pad is the coolest thing ive ever seen, good job man

post in "My home build metal pad" plz
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for posting this on the Console Discussion board twice in new threads when I specifically told you post it to the Build Your Own Pad thread, which you seem to have missed. That's helpful.

Locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: