Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Machine Locations should have extra info.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryogamage
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Machine Locations should have extra info. Reply with quote

It would be nice if machine locations also had info on the token deals, and games other than bemani. I know this is a DDR site but it would be nice to know if an arcade had Soul Calibur 2 or something.

Oh and I know that you could always go to the forums and ask, but this seems like it would be a nice addition to the locations page.
View users profile Send private message
Mr. Deus
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as other machines, that's not very feasible. Database size would skyrocket, and bring the servers to a crawl. Bad idea.

However, I would be in favor of knowing if an arcade had token discounts or not. That'd be great.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about other places, but when people add locations to the New England area, sometimes they put stuff about token deals in the Price section.

And no, we're not looking to add a section for games other than Bemani games. First of all, this is a DDR site. Second of all, if people listed all the games in an arcade (and you'd probably have to, since everyone has different tastes in games), then it'd be huuuuuge.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: