Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Cut feet...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Munkeyd00d
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Cut feet... Reply with quote

Nitro wrote:
Munkeyd00d wrote:
I've had my metal pad for a good 3 montsh and its done me alot of good (learning to pivot, gallop, etc.). Ive had this problem for awile now. Because I usually dont play in shoes, the bad cuts my feet/toes. I counted 5 cuts, one readching 1 and a quarter inch long. I dont wear shoe because the setup is in my room and my shoes are always downstairs. I'm to lazy to go and get them. Any one else have the same problem? If so how'd you solve it? I dont like playing in my shoes at home either, not sure why I just dont. Thanks alot

Patrick

Well that's your own damn problem now isnt it

Maybe you should just learn to play in shoes. You do at the arcade, whats the difference.

Theres no reason for the attitude, take it somewhere else."

"Wear 2 pairs of socks, then put duct tape around them, my g/f did...hehe seemed to work for her."

That would be a doggy to take off, lol. I dont play for a long time. But thanks to everyone who DIDNT give me an attitude E1.gif .
nick.
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry, it just annoys me when people have a problem, and they can solve it, but they don't becasue they're "lazy"
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: