Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

an online "express" simulator

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRkrazy
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: an online "express" simulator Reply with quote

what about a ddr simulator online, that had very little download and could run at low or high bandwidths, anybody know of one? (or want to make one?)

ps, flash flash revolution is a disapointment, it has 3-4 minute songs and a horrible game engine
leftbehind
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: an online "express" simulator Reply with quote

DDRkrazy wrote:
what about a ddr simulator online, that had very little download and could run at low or high bandwidths, anybody know of one? (or want to make one?)

ps, flash flash revolution is a disapointment, it has 3-4 minute songs and a horrible game engine

IT is an ugly simulator.....but the only one i know...sorry
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Darkhorse
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, funny that you shold mention that, I was considering trying to write a simple one in Shockwave/Director using Lingo code as a final project for one of my classes at RIT last semester, but knew I just wouldn't have the time to put into a project that big. Maybe someday though. Especially if people are willing to help (that are knowledgable in Shockwave/Lingo of course ;-D)

-Dark
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: