Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Help with #ddrfreak (mods please move if in wrong forum)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trylan (Another)
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Help with #ddrfreak (mods please move if in wrong forum) Reply with quote

Ok, first of all, i'm using AoHell...i mean QueerOL, i mean stupidasspieceofmotherfuckingshit...you know..

Anyways, i tried to join #ddrfreak, but it seems my IP block is banned for that channel (and all my other favorite irc channels for that matter.)
Now i've never said more than a few sentences in that channel, abided by all the rules, so i know i personally can't have been banned.

my point: is there any way my ip block can be unbanned, or maybe someone knows of a way to use a proxy to get into banned irc channels?
Oh and i had no idea what forum to post this is, so any mod please feel free to move this around.

EDIT:
Oh. My God. I turned my firewall off and suddenly im not banned from any channels. Good lord i'm thick riiight.gif Someone please delete or lock this (sorry for wasting bandwidth)
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: