Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Is the Drummania home kit worth it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmuProphet
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the dtxII should work just fine, really what dm3 did is allow you to port *any* midi device through the usb port, if you happen to have a midi keyboard you should be able to fiddle around with that aswell
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
chill182
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: is there a list Reply with quote

Is there a list somewhere of electronic drumsets that will work with PS2 GF/DM? I would like to get a DTXpress someday but if there are other drumsets that will work I want to compare.
Thanks
Hansch
Basic Member
Basic Member

22. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'll get soon the original Drummania-Controller (Konami) with DM2nd/GF3rd and DM3rd/GF4th. (I also got the Guitar Freaks Controller)
Are the guys who said, it's totally horrible talking of the Topway or of the Konami Controller?
And did anyone already play it in Session-Mode?

Thanks!
View users profile Send private message
onetwolittleb
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played it in session. Do you have a question?

I've heard seonc dhand that hte konami controller's bass petal is foamy, so it sort of mushes when you stomp on it.

I have what I think will be a reaonsably bass petal contructed for about $10 if I will just get off my lazy toush and finish and test it. (basically it is contructed out of a gate hinge, a bolt, a spring, two contacts, some spacers and an 8th in mono cable.) It has a good feel, but I haven't actualyl played the game with it yet because of my own lameness. Once I get it done I'll put up instructions, pictures and a supply list so people can do their own.
Hansch
Basic Member
Basic Member

24. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool!!!
Does the session-mode make fun?

I think the basspedal of every Drummania-controller sucks (that's what I read here). But what about the rest of the original konami-controller compared to the 3rd-party-controllers?

Thanks!
onetwolittleb
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hansch wrote:
cool!!!
Does the session-mode make fun?

When I can find peopleto play with me, it's great fun. I've even had a drum/guitar/bass session and that was great.

I know nothing about the rest of the konami controller, but I have no complaints about the rest of my third party controller, other than I can't cross my hands easily, but that's true in the arcade too, so not a big deal.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: