Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

pump it up: Prex2?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bad boy of DDR
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:27 am    Post subject: pump it up: Prex2? Reply with quote

Is that the same as Premier 2 or are they totally different? And if so which one is newer...

Also a while back when I read up on Premiere 2 I read something about half double mode.... IS that not in Prex2 ? Or do you need a code or something to unlock this feature??

KOF XI
On Camsta4's and MY DDR EXTREME MACHINE!!
View users profile Send private message
EXtremeAzVisionBro
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh what is the same as Premier 2?
oh i am stupid laugh.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pump it up: official sticky thread?

locked.

make me a mod.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer your question however, before anyone gets in with a lock...

PREX2 is newer than Premier 2, they are two different versions of PIU.

I haven't seen half double mode in PREX2 personally, I would assume that its gone.

Don't make me a mod. thumb.gif
3. When I'm proving them wrong in a hilarious belittling fashion.

I've been here longer than most of you.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Student
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half double is when both pads are played except the 2 farthest left and the 2 farthest right. It’s actually kind of hard I only tried it like once but I still have a harder time then I do with doubles. I thought the premiere 3 was out I didn’t know prex2 came out do you have any info on the songs and if the freeze arrows are still there?
Bad boy of DDR
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: re: prex2 Reply with quote

Yes the freeze arrows are still there in songs. I still think the hardest song is probably Slam, but there is a song in double mode (dont ask me the name) that is a 12 STAR!!!! frown.gif frown.gif Talk about psycho pump steps hehe.

So I guess there is no half double steps *sighs* I thought that it being newer it would have kept such a great feature... *sighs*

KOF XI
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

6. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premiere 3 is just the American name for PREX2, but they are the same game. PREX2 has all its song titles in hangul while Premiere 3 is all in english.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Kortsu
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate to correct a mod, but Prex 2 = Extra Plus not Premier 3

Premier 3 is a different mix that sucks horribly, whil;e Prex 2 redeems itself by bringing back the beloved extra songs

oh yes, that level 12 is vook, the most stamina draining song on any game, any mode. its not THAT hard, just tiring, you want hard, try the can can on doubles, it should be there on Prex 2
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Bad boy of DDR
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:13 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Hehehe thanx for clearing that up... E1.gif And yeah Can can is kinda a pain on double... And I guess what makes it hard on single is the insane ending... I reached the end when we had Pump it Up : Extra and couldnt do it... Any advice on doing triples??? I find it almost impossible to do most of em.

KOF XI
Kortsu
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I wear a shoe that has a pretty decent arch in it, so I've mastered the art of getting that arch exactly over the brackets between the pads, allowing me to hit 2 with 1 foot, don't be afraid to stomp harder when doing that, as most of the stomp will be harmlessly asorbed by the metal.

and if you want practice, look for the song Bonnica by Nazca, it has a picture of a girl in black and white on it I believe, lots of tripples in that song, but theay are mostly spread out so you have time to think
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: