Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Player Registry
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

20. PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resident Lune wrote:
Anyway ... http://ddr.meetup.com/

I found this. Maybe not the precise thing you're thinking about, but close. Registration and whatnot, and knowing who is nearby your location.

Not bad, but not specific enough. Good find though.
Basic Member
Basic Member

21. PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That be cool, if you miss a step, the DDR will explode in your face and send your parts flying.
View users profile Send private message
Gyan of Hell
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychesoft wrote:
That be cool, if you miss a step, the DDR will explode in your face and send your parts flying.

Note: How the hell did this section of topic get started? Well, whatever the reason, this thread is NOT about killing people who miss at DDR. If I see anymore posts like that, I'll have to slice you to pieces.
-Gyan Out

Last edited by Gyan of Hell on Wed May 21, 2003 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
corporatesatan
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about when playing VS, once the score is totaled at the end of 3 songs whoever lost(perfect wise), there side explodes.

It will be like those CO2 bomb matches that they have in japanese wrestling. laugh.gif

Machine Commentary: E15.gif "Bucket's of Blood, huuh hhuuhhh hhuuuhh!!!" E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the subject. Someone would organize a registry and I guess for a few bucks you could get a card to track your scores in the arcade. You could just download your scores onto the site and get a ranking. Of course the knuckleheads would find a way to cheat but if you are not an expert you should be trying to get better anyway.
Cookies
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there would be lazy people like me that just don't give a flying fuck.

I'm gonna watch a person play to determine if they are better than me, not by some silly scoreboard. As far as knowing who goes to what arcade, I'm gonna get my skinny ass out there and find out on my own. If I meet people, YAY. If I don't, i don't care.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Ciaratha
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Alex it's a legitimate idea. I can picture a series of trading cards with players stats and junk.
Cookies
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll trade you 2 skips and a tamarik for a VGS.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Celcius
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This idea is nice, I'll post a link to a site that has a player database somewhat like what you seem to be refferring to when I get home. I'd do it now, but this computer can't take the sites java or something and it crashes.

Oh yeah, and to you people who say killing people who fail is a bad idea, how about mild electroshock? We could wire the metal pads to send high voltage into you via metal nodes attached to your shoes. They could make this mode free play, to encourage more players and expand the playerbase. It's a great idea, admit it!
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys making fun of my idea? I didnt mean trading cards, I meant memory cards. Hell, you swipe them in a lot of arcades anyway. Just make them more useful.

Oh well, so much for thinking..... E19.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: