Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PS/PS2 to XBox

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iniamyen
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: PS/PS2 to XBox Reply with quote

I'm relatively new to DDR, and I've just been hooked on it in the last couple of months. I currently have Playstation 1 versions of the game, but I also have an XBox, and until Ultramix was announced, I was dead set on getting a CobaltFlux pad. What I'm wondering is-is there any Playstation to XBox controller converter in existence right now? Would it be safe to get a CF pad right now to use with my Playstation and trust in the fact that a converter will be available for it? I really want to get the XBox game when it comes out, but I'm adamant about not buying another soft pad, and I really want the CF. E19.gif
View users profile Send private message
onetwolittleb
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there are ones for sale. About $15. I have no clue how well they work, I figured I would find out if/when I bought ultramix.
N.N.T. Barton '1080 ~IIDX
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the MAGIC BOX by lik sang works kind of funny like. so i am not realy sure of any good adapters.

PRIMARY VIVID NNTB beatmaniaIIDX Ver.012
The sound pressure makes you feel refreshment of mind and body. Feel the shouwer of lights & colors.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Bx-$n1P/-\
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know how u feel i have xbox and i plan to get ultramix , but i dont really care about if the converter works wierd cuz it only like 10-15 $$$. That aint even that much. Besides i have xbox live and i am hoping that i will be able to download some new songs.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
ShadowRisae
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: PS/PS2 to XBox Reply with quote

Iniamyen wrote:
I'm relatively new to DDR, and I've just been hooked on it in the last couple of months. I currently have Playstation 1 versions of the game, but I also have an XBox, and until Ultramix was announced, I was dead set on getting a CobaltFlux pad. What I'm wondering is-is there any Playstation to XBox controller converter in existence right now? Would it be safe to get a CF pad right now to use with my Playstation and trust in the fact that a converter will be available for it? I really want to get the XBox game when it comes out, but I'm adamant about not buying another soft pad, and I really want the CF. E19.gif

Yeah, I recommend getting a CF and then buying a adapter when Ultra Mix gets a release date. Don't wait until Ultra Mix is already out since I'm sure the PS/PS2 to Xbox converters will be in higher demand by the DDR players.
Viet0ne
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have answers to your converter questions.

As with all converters there are always problems. the converter i tested was $ bucks and i think thats $15 too much for just a controller converter.

Response was okay and it missed when you press multiple buttons down a few times and this will hinder some of you.

I say dont buy any converters they have now until the game comes out and someone decides to make a converter that specifically works with ddr ultramix.

There will never be a converter that works with every game. There will always be problems
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: