Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDRExtreme at Acton, Massachusetts

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Team Conglom-o]XALAsToR
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: DDRExtreme at Acton, Massachusetts Reply with quote

Anybody in the Massachusetts area go to the acton Bowladrome, it has a DDRExtreme machine at a reasonable price of .75 for 3 songs. It gets so boring there because no one ever goes and I am still wondering why. I go there practically every single week on Friday and Saturday and it's always a barren desert in there. I don't know why no one ever goes, the place is in great condition. There is padding on the bars of the back of the dance pads, the pads are in great shape, there is plenty of room, and there is a relatively high powered fan there. Also there is a soda machine. I'm just not sure if a lot of people know of the location, but anyone interested in going it's at the Acton Bowladrome (also listed on the machine locations). I heard the place is closing down within time so I want atleast one tournament held there. So people in Mass. area interested go next friday or saturday.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do realize that all those boards labeled as "Region Boards" are there for a reason, right?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: