Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Where can I buy GF 3rd Mix & DM 2nd Mix for PS2?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeatManiac
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Where can I buy GF 3rd Mix & DM 2nd Mix for PS2? Reply with quote

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a similar discussion.

The only place that I found this game for sale is Toys N Joys, but it's a bit pricy ($90) so I would like to find out if there's else where that I can get this game. I don't mind pirate but I can't find pirate version of the game neither!

The reason why I want to get GF 3rd Mix & DM 2nd Mix is because I want to play Haru ~Spring~, which I believe is only available on this game for the PS2.

I live in BC, Canada.

Many thanks!
View users profile Send private message
onetwolittleb
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are often listings on ebay and I think there are few places at shopping.yahoo.com that has it. I can't remember where I bought mine now. Sorry I'm not more help.
MisoStupid
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from Toys N Joys, the only other place I've seen GF 3rd/DM 2nd is on Ebay. All of the GF/DM PS2 games seem to be pretty rare nowadays... so it'll probably cost around 70-90 bucks either way...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
BeatManiac
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply! E1.gif

I also noticed that RedOctane has this game available for rent. Too bad they don't sell (yet).
EMAGDNIM
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...You'll be paying around $90 for it either way (I seen a auction that ended last week at $86 US plus shipping)

So I would just get it from toys and joys...
BeatManiac
Basic Member
Basic Member

5. PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone's reply. I think I'd go with Toys N Joys because it seems to be the most reliable shop that carries this product. The other shop that I found is abctoys4you.com, but I am not sure about its reliability.

I have one additional question (which is slightly off topic). I've a NEO2 modchip on my US PS2 for the sole purpose of playing import games. Do you guys know if I would be able to run legit import DVD games (GF 3rd / DM 2nd for my case) on my PS2? If not, can I make a copy of the game with a DVD burner and play that way?

How do you guys run your GF 3rd / DM 2nd?

Thanks!
Opethian
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPS2

and i got mine from japanvideogames.com
dunno if they still carry it only was 54$ too

also neo 2 chips will not boot import originals so you will have to copy it im not sure if the neo2 will boot DVD-r tho
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: