Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

What song was your first AAA in IIDX?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiyajin
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: What song was your first AAA in IIDX? Reply with quote

My first song I AAA'd in IIDX was Comment te dire Adieu on L7 from 6th style. And I just recieved my second AAA too, which was on Comment te dire Adieu 7key with a full great combo! =D

I'm curious to see what other people's first AAA's were... so, please post!
Gwok Dash
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't got one yet, but I'm sure it'll either be Jelly Kiss or Yesterday from 6th Style. Jelly because I want that gallery pic, and Yesterday because I really like that song and I play it constantly. I have a AA on it right now. It'll be a while since all Bemani games I play I tend to make too many "Greats."
gs68
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None. The only song I've ever AA'ed was Outer Limits, and that's on Beginner difficulty.
View users profile Send private message
nothing0011
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAA Nemesis on Beginner mode. Yeah I know beginner mode blah.
View users profile Send private message
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

4. PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pappa rampage wrote:
7) "Survey threads" WILL BE LOCKED without exception. Threads asking "who has passed this song", "what is your favorite song", "what is the best Bemani", "what games do you own" and the like will be locked. These threads contribute absolutely nothing, are a waste of bandwidth, and ultimately becoming flamewars or endless "me too" posts.

But, yeah, Comment te dire Adieu Light 7 was my first, too. I think this would be a pretty common answer.
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: