Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Newbie question about RedOctane pads

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teiresias
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Newbie question about RedOctane pads Reply with quote

Hey all, I think I'm gonna start playing DDR more regularly when the Konamix comes out since I don't have a home version of the game at all. I play a little on the arcade machine at school, but not all that often.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting a RedOctane pad and modding it. However, I noticed they have a "limited edition" pad that is supposed to be the size of the arcade buttons. Are all soft home pads smaller than the arcade pad or something? I've never used or seen a home pad before so this came as a surprise to me. Would people recommend getting this bigger RedOctane pad or just sticking with the normal home pad, even if it is smaller than the standard arcade size? Thanks guys.
View users profile Send private message
DarkCSE
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I would recommend just getting the normal home version. The regular size arcade one is just a little bigger than the regular, and from my brother's experience he says it's less sensitive.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
newbuddy1413
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try making ur own metal ddr pad all it really takes is a old ps2 controler and metal u can look up how to make them on yahoo have fun with it.

c ya!!
left.gif up.gif down.gif right.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: