Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Avatars exclusive to DDRFreak.com?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinobi-sama
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Avatars exclusive to DDRFreak.com? Reply with quote

Suggestion: (Since I did not know where else to post suggestions...)

How about allowing each user registered here to post 1 avatar per name which could be saved ON the site, same size, memory capacity only now we can grab them from our computers instead of having to reference on some other website.

I believe this would help create some diversity among us, while keeping other websites from accusing of us bandwidth stealing because the pictures are elsewhere.

www.ddrsa.net has this already in place, and the forums are set up much like DDR Freak.com (phpBB2 style).

How about it? ... Vote?

-Shinobi (Head of The Anchorage Thread)
Kel_Ichijouji
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea to me! E7.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
barcodeplane
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Romantic Boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In Southern California, where the romance guides me through my heart and soul
3. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

.............Hmmmmmm that would probably bring up too much hassle with the site. And much more work for the DDR forum staff alone. That's just what I think
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... and they would also have to get a server with a higher storage capacity = more $$
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about you look in Site Feedback next time - which is where suggestions like this go - and see that there's already a thread about this?

Locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: