Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I love to dance

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dancingfoolqueef
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: I love to dance Reply with quote

drool.gif i just love dancing. it is so important to me because it makes me better feeling and i like to feel happy. ddr has made me happy in many ways and i hope that the japanese people keep making more fun songs to dance to so i can dance all day like a fool. one time i was playing i fell down and everyone laughed at me and farted in my face, but i retalliated by kicking them all in the nose. riiight.gif frust.gif blink.gif nerd.gif devil.gif disgust.gif E13.gif E7.gif E19.gif laugh.gif erm.gif DDR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SsLordMagus
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: I love to dance Reply with quote

Dancingfoolqueef wrote:
drool.gif i just love dancing. it is so important to me because it makes me better feeling and i like to feel happy. ddr has made me happy in many ways and i hope that the japanese people keep making more fun songs to dance to so i can dance all day like a fool. one time i was playing i fell down and everyone laughed at me and farted in my face, but i retalliated by kicking them all in the nose. riiight.gif frust.gif blink.gif nerd.gif devil.gif disgust.gif E13.gif E7.gif E19.gif laugh.gif erm.gif DDR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heum... anger management? erm.gif
View users profile Send private message
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointless and stupid.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: